Introducing Carson Michael Curtis, his little brother Crosby Quincy Curtis, and surprise Baby #3! Check back into the blog every so often for fun Carson, Crosby and Baby Girl updates!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Progress Update - 1:45 PM
Ryan & I arrived at the hospital last night and I was given cervadil to prepare me for induction. However, at around 2:30am I started having contractions all on my own. I was able to sleep to around 5:30am, when the nurse got me up to take a shower. Ryan was by my side the whole time helping me out... and at this moment my contractions started getting closer & closer together. I was super excited to try out the jacuzzi hot tub in our room, which worked great on my contractions for about an hour. After a few laps around the family center we decided it was time for an epidural. I received it around 11:30am... soon after Ryan's mom & grandma arrived, Alyse & Debbie, and it has been great having their support too. At this point I am still only 3 cm dialated so my doc started Pitosin. Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Go baby go!
ReplyDeleteDadio