Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Preggo Update - 36 Weeks!


How Far Along - 36 weeks! Two more to go...being induced at 38 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss - 27 pounds...I managed to gain two on my bland low fat diet!

Carson's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - Honeydew Melon! (33-36 weeks)

Maternity Clothes - I am starting to sort through all of my maternity clothes that either are out of season or no longer fit. I am a little bummed because I have all of these awesome work appropriate fall outfits, but all I wear these days while on "modified bed rest" are sweats!

Sleep - Naps are my best friend! I am not gonna lie...I am appreciating the opportunity sleep in for the next two weeks!

Best Moment of the Week - Learning Carson's probable birthday! October 26th! Yay for future Halloween birthday parties!

Movement - ALL....THE....TIME! Apparently the lack of room is not an issue for him...

Food Cravings - Tacos...which I managed to make a low fat version of for dinner tonight!

Gender -  My house has been taken over by BLUE...

Labor Signs - I have experienced some pretty painful contractions this week, ouch! Scary to think they were not the real deal! I was having steady measurable contractions for three hours on Tuesday night, but they eventually went away. Anyway...I am curious/anxious to see how my body responds to being induced. Ryan and I will go to the hospital the night of October 25th, and they will start the induction early the next morning.

Belly Button - outtie

What I miss - Breathing. Chipotle.

What I'm Looking Forward To - Comparing Carson's first pictures to Ryan and my first pictures! Any guesses on who he will look like? The Curtis genes are strong...I am guessing Ryan!

Milestones - 36 weeks...each week is now a milestone towards Carson being born a healthy boy!

Special Shout Outs - Thank you to my mom who flew in last minute to be with me during this first week of bed rest...I was super anxious about being alone and potentially having another gall bladder attack...good news is that the minute my mom left, I had one...drove myself to the hospital, and survived :) Also it was great to see my dad as well who flew in for the weekend. Special props to Ryan for once again coming to my rescue at the hospital despite being swamped with work, grad school, yard/house work, and the anticipation of becoming a father!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you survived those hospital visits again! I can't imagine how crazy all that must be!!! at least you're getting comfortable there :-) my calendar is marked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top! that looks like a cozy maternity top that actually fits (not that your clothes don't fit, just speaking from experience of trying to find something to wear at 36 weeks--not fun!). So exciting about the induction date-- yay baby Carson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Buddy (dog) I were peering through the front door window, while this picture was being taken, it was easy to see that Susie was bigger than 4 hours prior. And prior to that, she was very large, but smaller. Where will she go from here? J'en compren rien!

    ReplyDelete