Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

NESTING...

So I believe that nesting in the Curtis House has officially begun...Ryan has been waiting for this since we first found out we were pregnant! As many of you know, I am not the tidiest person :) Ryan's hypothesis was that nesting might make me as clean/organized/tidy as the average person, which is more than he could ask for!

It seems instead that Ryan has been bitten by the nesting bug! This weekend, he has been cleaning out closets in our house that I forgot existed! He has made runs to the dump, weeded out half of his wardrobe to add to our donations pile and has rearranged the kitchen a few times...he is a nesting machine!!

I, on the other hand, have taken to arts and crafts projects for the nursery...rather than the cleaning and organizing route. Here are a few of my favorite nursery additions!

 I am impressed with my re-upholstery skills!

I made these out of an extra set of curtains
that match Carson's crib bedding set!

Carson's initials (Carson Michael Curtis)
to match the quilt that Aunt Mimi made for him!


I hope to post panoramic pictures of the completed nursery 
sometime this week...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Nesting? You have forgetton Ryan's supreme plumbing skills. He demonstrates superb courage and drive to tackle elephant sized projects. As his apprentice, I was all thumbs. Oh my.

    Dadio

    ReplyDelete