Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Prego Update - 38 Weeks!!!


How Far Along - 38 weeks! We hope to meet Carson sometime tomorrow!!!

Total Weight Gain/Loss - 28 pounds...not too shabby :)

Carson's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - WATERMELON! :) Soon to be little baby boy size! The doctors are estimating that he is between 6.5 and 7 lbs.

Maternity Clothes - I am sad I never got to wear a few of my maternity clothing items, but there is always next time ;)

Sleep - Ambien will be my best friend as we stay overnight here at the hospital this evening!

Best Moment of the Week - Realizing that all of my proactive organization had paid off! It was nice to just make our way to the hospital today, instead of running around like crazy people! And I am sure my true best moment of the week is when I finally get to hold my little boy!

Movement - Still very active...I had a prenatal massage today in an attempt to relax, and he appeared to greatly like it! He is making all sorts of noise on the fetal monitor as I type!

Food Cravings - Turkey subs...too bad I had another gall bladder attack after eating one on Saturday night...didn't stop me from ordering one for dinner tonight though!! I figured I am safe at the hospital!

Gender -  Boy Boy Boy! Wouldn't it be funny if tomorrow it was a girl, though? ;)

Labor Signs - I had some very strong contractions throughout the night last night...and almost told Ryan not to bother going to work this AM...but alas...they subsided. I am already dialated 2 cm...so that's 2 less I have to accomplish tomorrow!

Belly Button - outtie...when will it become and innie again?

What I miss - CHOMPER! She is currently at her friend, Berwick's house...it was a little emotional for me to say good by to my "first born" today!

What I'm Looking Forward To - Hearing Carson cry for the first time! Taking our first family portrait together! Sharing Carson with friends and family!

Milestones - I MADE IT!! :) Thank you all of the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes over the last few weeks...keep them coming for tomorrow as well!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you guys had a reader-meter to see how many people are checking in on the blog today! we are SO EXCITED to hear of your sweet baby boy soon! We'll have the blog pulled up all day and checking texts and email--good luck! you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad the day is finally here! it FLEW by! Can't wait to get all the updates!!

    ReplyDelete