How Far Along - 37 weeks! T minus one week until Induction Day!
Total Weight Gain/Loss - 28 pounds

Carson's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - WATERMELON! :)
Maternity Clothes - I have sorted and packed away most of my maternity clothes, except for a select few to wear over the next week, as well as post birth, when I will still probably look 5-6 months along. Thanks to all of my friends and family that passed along items from your personal maternity collections!
Sleep - Tossing and turning and tossing and turning.
Best Moment of the Week - Putting the finishing touches on the nursery! Its finally done! Pictures to be posted at some point this week!
Movement - I really hope he is head down...he has been doing a lot of acrobatics this week!
Food Cravings - Mozzarella sticks...a Susie favorite. I did manage to eat out at a restaurant this week and not have a gall bladder attack - whoo hooo!
Gender - Bouncing Baby Boy
Labor Signs - I have contractions on and off pretty much all day...but mostly just practice contractions, although they are getting more and more painful! Nothing that can be timed or measured.
Belly Button - outtie
What I miss - Cuddling with my husband! There are mountains of pillows between us! Some of which he ends up stealing the middle of the night :)
What I'm Looking Forward To - A visit from Aunt Kristen during her fall break from grad school! She is coming to keep me company during my last week of bed rest...and secretly hopes that I will go into labor while she is here.
Milestones - I am now officially considered FULL TERM at 37 weeks!
***Next Monday's post will be my last Prego Update (10/25), as Ryan and I will make our way to the hospital that evening to start my induction! Baby should be born sometime on Tuesday, October 26th! We plan on bringing the laptop to the hospital, so check the blog for updates on 10/26!***




HAHAHA i can't believe it!!!! i've been looking forward to these every week! and i can't believe a WATERMELON!! :-)
ReplyDelete