How Far Along - 21 weeks - MORE than half way done :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss - Still stable at 6 pounds, although we have a doc appointment Tuesday, so we will see what the "official" stats are!

Swarley's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - a banana, one of Cousin Nick's fav's!
Maternity Clothes - I am learning that although the full panel pants are the most comfortable..the are also the most HOT!
Sleep - Eh...lots of tossing and turning.
Best Moment of the Week - Daddy felt his first kick!!!! Swarley has been moving around a lot these days. Ryan would sit with his hand on my stomach for hours...but was unable to feel the slow rolls and turns of our active kiddo. Luckily, on Sunday night Swarley gave one swift kick right to Ryan's hand...BOOM! He knew right away that it was the real deal! Ryan hasn't felt anything since...but I think it was enough to keep him happy for awhile....
Movement - On and off all day long. I am starting to recognize Swarl's sleep schedule. He is very still in the morning; I think he likes to sleep in like his Mommy :) He then starts to move a lot after lunch, and then again after dinner. Lastly, he moves like crazy right when I am trying to fall asleep. Every once in awhile if I have been still or sitting, I get a little jab here or there, as if Swarley is saying..."hello...can we move around again please?" In fact, he is moving around right now, maybe he wants to say hi on the blog!
Food Cravings - LOBSTER! I finally got some tonight with Ryan's family...YUM!
Food Aversions - I think food aversions are a thing of the past....
Gender - BABY BOY!
Labor Signs - Anticipating my first Braxton Hicks contraction...nothing yet though!
Belly Button - It is looking very shallow these days...almost level with my stomach.
What I miss - Sushi...especially since Rachael made some home made sushi for dinner tonight to go with our lobster!
What I'm Looking Forward To - My road trip to Higgins Lake this week with Grammy! (ANNOUNCEMENT: My mom has decided to try out "grammy" instead of "meemaw" for her future g-ma name...)
Milestones - Swarley and Ryan making contact! BOOM! Also, a special shout out to my paternal grandparents, Phyllis and Dave Moffitt, as they celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary this weekend!
Here are some more fun pics of our little family:
Silly Daddy...you should have seen him trying to get Nick's PJ's on!



It makes me sad that I'm not going to get to see you two this summer. Susie, you look great!!
ReplyDeletei hope for you and ryan swarley likes to nap as much as you!
ReplyDeleteJamesie just got the same jammies that are on Ryan's head.
ReplyDelete