Introducing Carson Michael Curtis, his little brother Crosby Quincy Curtis, and surprise Baby #3! Check back into the blog every so often for fun Carson, Crosby and Baby Girl updates!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Prego Update - 18 Weeks
Here is Swarley at 18 weeks! Ryan needs the computer to write a paper in a sec so I don't have time to do my normal weekly update...but expect exciting news on Thursday after our ultrasound!! We can't wait!
i'm here i'm here!! and reading!!! my computer at work doesn't let me comment so i have to pirate someone elses!! GOOD LUCK tomorrow! I expect a text immediately!!!
i'm here i'm here!! and reading!!! my computer at work doesn't let me comment so i have to pirate someone elses!! GOOD LUCK tomorrow! I expect a text immediately!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the news tomorrow so we can stop calling this poor child "swarley." I love the flip flops in this pic by the way.
ReplyDeletelike the new crib! so when will you know???
ReplyDeleteLeeAnn