How Far Along - 17 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss - Doc says I have lost weight! Guess I need to have more milkshakes...

Swarley's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - Onion...Ryan says "gross!"
Maternity Clothes - I pretty much always look pregnant in whatever I wear these days.
Sleep - Definitely in need of some stomach support, so I bought this cheese wedge pillow thing, works great!
Best Moment of the Week - Swarley enjoying his/her first Memorial Day Weekend BBQ! A Moffitt and now Curtis tradition!
Movement - Ryan and I now joke that Swarles must be bored whenever I feel some movement...the minute I start to rest...thats when the baby starts to boogy!
Food Cravings - I had a single craving of ice cream this week, but it quickly passed.
Food Aversions - Pasta Salad that I love...
Gender - Ultrasound is scheduled for June 10th!!!!!
Labor Signs - No contractions...but HOLY ROUND LIGAMENT PAIN! Earlier this week on my left side, I experienced a sharp stabbing pain that did not go away for approximately 48 hours. I thought something was certainly wrong...but my doc said it was just an extreme case of round ligament pain! It felt like my appendix was bursting but on my left side...NOT FUN!
Belly Button - More horizontal oval shapped then round.
What I miss - A drink after work on days like today that have been CRAZY!
What I'm looking forward to – Startng the name search once we find out the gender...we are toying around with keeping it a secret :)
Milestones - Pretty much always being recognized as pregnant these days.



Keeping the name secret, or the gender?
ReplyDeleteOh just the name...gender we will tell for sure!
ReplyDelete