Total Weight Gain/Loss - 3 POUNDS!! At my last doctor's check up, she said that it as ok that I have not gained any weight above my starting weight for now, but by 20 weeks they would look for at least a few pounds of weight gain, as that is when the baby starts to weigh over a pound. Looks like I gained some weight just in time!

Swarley's Fruit (or Vegetable!) - A mango
Maternity Clothes - Still wearing them! No new news to report...
Sleep - Waking up with backaches...but stomach feels OK as long as I use my cheese wedge pillow.
Best Moment of the Week - Our second ultrasound confirming Swarley's gender!
Movement - All the time, especially in the evening. It as fun watching Swarley kick in the ultrasound, and feeling him move at the same time! Ryan is anxious to feel him move...but he will have to wait few more weeks.
Food Cravings - This week I definitely had my first "Honey, I need you to bring me home this food item RIGHT NOW" moment! Luckily Ryan was already out to dinner with some grad school friends when I called and asked him to bring me home a cobb salad with ranch dressing. I guess salad is not the worst food craving I could be having!
Food Aversions - Nothing new this week that I can think of.
Gender - BABY BOY!
Labor Signs - n/a
Belly Button - Swarley is just about equal with my naval at this point, so I should be looking for popping soon!
What I miss - Rare steak and hamburgers
What I'm looking forward to – Playing the name game for real!
Milestones - Finding out Swarley's gender...I feel like a broken record!



I have also had a ranch dressing craving or two in my pregnancies! With Sean, I first gained a pound at my 20-week appointment, then I gained pretty steadily at the 1 pound per week rate, until the last month when it absolutely piled on without any warning! With James...well, it was a very different experience right from the beginning :). Enjoy the "moderate" weight gain with this one! You look great, and we are so excited for the boy baby...looking forward to future years of boys playing together.
ReplyDelete