Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Prego Update - 20 Weeks


How Far Along - 20 weeks - HALF WAY DONE! 20 more weeks to go, give or take!

Total Weight Gain/Loss - 6 pounds...Swarley has really done some growing these last few weeks, and it shows! Feeling a bit swollen...

Swarley's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - A cantaloupe, my favorite fruit!

Maternity Clothes - Just got some more long sleeve shirts for the Fall...thanks Kristi!

Sleep - Going to bed swollen...but waking up ok. Just got an air conditioner for our bedroom, yahoo!!

Best Moment of the Week - Ryan's first Father's Day! Swarley gave his daddy a "manly diaper bag" which he loved! We also painted the nursery in preparation for Aunt Rachael's arrival next week. Almost mural painting time! (See below for fun painting pictures).

Movement - I think Swarles is perfecting his forward roll....Ryan can't wait to feel something, but I think he has a few more weeks to go.

Food Cravings - Nothing specific...just FOOD!

Food Aversions - Nothing new this week that I can think of.

Gender - BABY BOY!

Labor Signs - n/a

Belly Button - No change other than a bigger belly!

What I miss - Sushi...didn't help that we went out for sushi with Uncle Andrew :)

What I'm Looking Forward To  - A visit from Mom Mom, Aunt Rachael, and Cousin Nick!

Milestones - Reaching the halfway point! And sadly either due to the heat of summer, or just being pregnant...my wedding band and engagement ring no longer fit... :-(

1 comment:

  1. Oh--oooh, you're halfway there...ooohhh living on a prayer! (That song is sung around our house around 20 weeks!). BTW, a cantaloupe is a pretty huge fruit-- way to go swarlo!

    ReplyDelete