Introducing Carson Michael Curtis, his little brother Crosby Quincy Curtis, and surprise Baby #3! Check back into the blog every so often for fun Carson, Crosby and Baby Girl updates!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
HELLOOOOO! Is anybody there?
Sometimes I wonder if people are reading or not, so feel free to comment so I know you are out there!
Hi Susie! Remember me? Lee and I did your wedding video (still enjoy the memories of that wonderful day, too). Well we read your blog and are VERY excited for you, and your baby-to-be! Loved the latest pics, and laughed so hard at the one that said "someone has to read the directions"!! Men are all alike, aren't they! Anyway, so happy for you and Ryan, and look forward to keeping up to date on here! Oh, and the nursery is adorable. Linda
Susie-I check your blog every Monday like its my job, so you have at least one follower. I'm just not a big commenter. :)
ReplyDeleteI also like reading to make sure you are getting the facts straight... yes, today you are 17 weeks & 3 days pregnant... so good job blog!
ReplyDeleteI read every single post!!!
ReplyDeleteI use Google Reader though, which doesn't let you comment directly.
Um I read it all the time at work and I'm not even a baby person!!!!! Keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteAgreed, google reader doesn't allow for comments, but allows me to follow you easily.
ReplyDeleteHi Susie! Remember me? Lee and I did your wedding video (still enjoy the memories of that wonderful day, too). Well we read your blog and are VERY excited for you, and your baby-to-be! Loved the latest pics, and laughed so hard at the one that said "someone has to read the directions"!! Men are all alike, aren't they!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, so happy for you and Ryan, and look forward to keeping up to date on here!
Oh, and the nursery is adorable.
Linda
Hey Susie
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog! It's so exciting to hear all the baby news. I think the blog is a great idea! Can't wait for more updates :-)
On behalf of the Senior family, we follow your blog religiously haha! I'm so excited for you! Love you 3 loads!
ReplyDeleteThis blog is even more entertaining than Perez Hilton's.
ReplyDeleteAnd even more warm-fuzzy enducing than those eHarmony commercials.
I'm so incredibly thrilled for you and Ryan...and Chomper!
Keep the updates coming.