How Far Along - 30 weeks!
Total Weight Gain/Loss - 18 lbs...and counting :)
Carson's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - Squash until 32 weeks
Maternity Clothes - Loved my maternity dress that I wore to Michelle and Darryl's wedding!
Sleep - Sleep? What sleep? Between Ryan's post laser eye surgery snoring due to the goggles he has to wear that cause him to sleep on his back, and needing to pee every 1.5 hours....I am one tired mommy.
Best Moment of the Week - Dancing the night away at Michelle and Darryl's wedding! Carson and I danced until we turned into pumpkins...and then paid for it the next day by being stuck on the couch for most of the afternoon! I got lots of compliments on my baby bump "dance moves" though :)
Movement - Still some pretty strong kicks and punches...but also a lot of roley poley action.
Food Cravings - Thanksgiving dinner...and co-incidentally, that was basically what Michelle served at her wedding - PERFECT!
Gender - BABY BOY! Carson, aka Car Car, aka Carmichael, aka Carson Sandiego, depending on who you speak to! ;) Anyone else have any fun nickname suggestions?
Labor Signs - Nothing new to add, other than the constant Braxton Hicks and pelvic pressure.
Belly Button - Turkey is not quite done yet...
What I miss - Sleeping on my back
What I'm Looking Forward To - Our babymoon/trip to visit the Groebers in Charleston, SC over labor day weekend! Can't wait to go back to the place where Ryan proposed! And I am sure Erin and Cody will have some awesome baby boy advice for us!
Milestones - I am officially 3/4 of the way done with my pregnancy....+/- 10 weeks to go!






gorgeous pictures, susie. you look awesome! enjoy your babymoon and let's begin the countdown to carson.
ReplyDelete