Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Prego Update - 27 Weeks!


How Far Along - 27 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss - 13 lbs...Ryan and I officially weight the same...yeesh!

Swarley's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - We have upgraded to an Eggplant!!

Maternity Clothes - It has been pretty hot lately, but the other day is was cooler...and I pulled out a pair of capri jeans I had not worn in awhile....they were pretty snug...

Sleep - The total is now up to 4 pillows...

Best Moment of the Week - My glucose test...NOT! At least it is over and done with...and the orange drink was not as bad as I thought it would be, should get results back tomorrow...the best moment would have to be starting our birthing classes, and getting to meet other pregnant couples in our area.

Movement - Swarley is in big trouble...he has been quite the active little guy and has been kicking me in the ribs for weeks. My ribs have been quite tender for some time now, which I chalked up to "par for the course" as far is pregnancy rib tenderness goes. However, at my 27 week check up today, I casually mentioned my very localized rib pain to my OBGYN, following which she diagnosed me with a possible hairline rib fracture thanks to all of the baby's kicking!! Not nice, Swarles! Not much you can do other than rest and take Tylenol. No way to confirm the fracture without an xray.

Food Cravings - Tofu...must be back on a protein kick!

Food Aversions - still sweets

Gender - BABY BOY! The name game is getting intense...middle names are tricky...

Labor Signs - Braxton Hicks once or twice a week. I have to start all of that counting, too, such as how many Braxton Hicks I might feel in an hour...and how many times the baby moves in two hours, etc. as pre-term labor could occur at any time at this point!

Belly Button - Believe it or not...the top half has popped out...but the bottom half remains popped in!

What I miss - Sleeping through the night...not sure that will ever happen again anytime soon...

What I'm Looking Forward To - Our babymoon to Charleston, SC later this summer!

Milestones - Finishing off my second trimester!

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP!!! finishing the 2nd trimester! That is insane .... feels just like yesterday i got the most exciting text message EVER!!

    i noticed you said "middle names are tricky" does that mean we have a first name???

    counting the days until I make my trip up!!!!

    ReplyDelete