Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Prego Update - 31 Weeks!




How Far Along - 31 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss - Not sure...no scales on our babymoon :) I am guessing around 20?

Carson's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - Squash until 32 weeks

Maternity Clothes - My summer maternity attire is getting smaller and smaller....I am ready for it to be fall so I can break out some new outfits!

Sleep - So I am normally a hard mattress kind of girl...but while on our babymoon, we have been sleeping on a feather mattress....which has been FABULOUS! I don't even need a my pillow fortress around me!

Best Moment of the Week - Connecting with my love on our babymoon! We took many strolls down memory lane during our time in Charleston, SC (where Ryan proposed!), which included a late night swing out on the pier...very romantic! We also got to ask lots of quality baby questions to our good friends, Erin and Cody, who have 2 year old and 4 month old boys.

Movement - Carson's kicks and rolls are starting to hurt, and I think he gets annoyed when my full bladder invades his person space...to which he responds by jumping on it :)

Food Cravings - Grits and Sweet Tea :) Good thing we are in South Carolina!

Gender - BABY BOY!

Labor Signs - The pelvic pressure has gotten pretty intense...and I have gotten some hard core cramps...I think my uterus is doing some good practicing!

Belly Button - More out than in...but not showing through clothes yet!

What I miss - Woodchuck Cider...especially in Charleston where I was first introduced to it by my Citadel buddies!

What I'm Looking Forward To - Snuggling with my little one!

Milestones - Carson probably weighs around 3.5 pounds as of this week...most likely around half of his total weight by the time he will be born!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful babymoon it was! Thanks for letting us Groebers be a part of it-- we loved seeing you guys. Sean is still asking for Sooo-sssie and Ryry during the day. he asked if you were coming over to watch the Notre Dame game today. "Su-sie come over?" The George hat and box have been constants since you left-- i had to convince him he could not take the lunch box into the pool with him the other day, but he did take it to the bookstore to "show greta." Hope you're having a great week back in the real world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin! We truely had a fantastic trip to see you guys! So glad the George stuff was a hit! Your boys are so sweet, and I can only hope I am as much as a "calm, cool, and collected" mom as you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures look awesome! So sad that we couldn't come, but we were enjoying the day with Allison, so Somerset reunions were happening all over the place that weekend! Sue Briggs would be so happy to hear that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like the trip was a ton of fun!! I can't believe your day is getting so close ... I like the image of Carson using your bladder as a trampoline ... I can't wait for ski season!

    ReplyDelete