How Far Along - 28 weeks!
Total Weight Gain/Loss - 14 pounds and some change...
Carson's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - One more week of Eggplant.
Maternity Clothes - Its beginning to be chilly at night in NH, so I have been able to break out some of my more fall maternity tops!
Sleep - My fractured rib makes it hard to sleep on my left side...my sciatic nerve makes it hard to sleep on my right side...no back or stomach sleeping...what is a future Mom to do!?
Best Moment of the Week - Finally deciding upon a name for our little one! Carson Michael Curtis! It seriously feels like a weight off of our shoulders. We thought Carson Curtis was adorable for a little guy...but masculine and professional enough for a big guy as well! Michael is Ryan's middle name, as well as Ryan's father, Pop Pop's, middle name....so Carson will be the third "first born Curtis male" with the middle name of Michael! I must admit...I am struggling with letting go of "Swarley"...so you may see it from time to time...he will always be my Swarles :)
Movement - Constantly...morning, noon, and night! The most fun is when you can see Carson moving across my shirt! Ryan thinks its funny to see from across the room.
Food Cravings - Bubble Gum ice cream
Food Aversions - N/A
Gender - BABY BOY! Carson!
Labor Signs - I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions since Friday pretty much all day every day...we are talking 10-15 in total from morning until night...I guess its good practice trying to count them! My stomach turns into this weird cone shape...kind of like Carson is trying to stick his butt out as far as he can!
Belly Button - My belly button appears to be confused as to whether or not it should remain in our out.
What I miss - Being able to bend over to pick up a tennis ball to throw for Chomper.
What I'm Looking Forward To - Our tour of the hospital and family center next week!
Milestones - I am officially in my THIRD and LAST trimester! The count down is on!



WOO HOO ALMOST THERE!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA the belly button comment this time is by far the most funny until now!!