Introducing Carson Michael Curtis, his little brother Crosby Quincy Curtis, and surprise Baby #3! Check back into the blog every so often for fun Carson, Crosby and Baby Girl updates!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Prego Update - 26 Weeks!
How Far Along - 26 weeks!
Total Weight Gain/Loss - 12 lbs...I think I might have enjoyed the food at my shower a little too much...either that, or Swarley had a major growth spurt! Maybe both... :)
Swarley's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - Papaya...I saw one at the grocery store the other day...they are big!
Maternity Clothes - The waistbands on my pants and shorts are starting to feel a little snug...
Sleep - Swarley has really been jabbing at my ribs...so they are kind of tender...which is not fun since I have to sleep on my side!
Best Moment of the Week - Maryland Baby Shower! See pictures below!
Movement - OMG this kid is a mover and a shaker! His new pet peeve is anytime I am wearing a tight waistband, seat belt, etc. He spends an eternity kicking away at the external pressure...which was rather amusing/annoying during our 9 hour car ride to Maryland!
Food Cravings - Potatoes
Food Aversions - still sweets
Gender - BABY BOY! And I am starting to appreciate the cuteness of baby boy clothes :)
Labor Signs - Braxton Hicks once or twice a week.
Belly Button - I think its going to pop out any day now...
What I miss - my skinny ankles...
What I'm Looking Forward To - The month of August...we have minimal activities planned which will give us more time to work on the nursery and relax before a hectic Fall!
Milestones - Swarley is now practicing breathing with his lungs! Only instead of air, he is breathing amniotic fluid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my. That's no papyrus. Watermellon. Water!
ReplyDeleteSEEEEEEEEEEEEE I TOLD YOU THEY'RE FREAKISH!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWIll the babe have a good sound system in his room!?
ReplyDeleteAfter Carson is out of Mom's tummy he will be looking for some heartbeat rhythms!!
Aunt Pat