How Far Along - 9 weeks today!
Total Weight Gain/Loss - ZERO! I have actually lost some weight due to better eating habits, but am now back to my origional weight pre-Swarely.
Maternity Clothes - Most of my pants and caprees are getting pretty tight, and a few are hard to button. I am convinced that it is 99% bloating, and 1% Swarley. I have started to wear the Bellabands that allow me to still fit into my non-maternity clothes.
Sleep - I am pretty tired by the afternoon, and never stay up past 10 PM. Sleep is a little tough since I have to wake up to pee every couple of hours!
Best Moment of the Week - I am excited for Friday when we have another ultrasound!
Movement - None, just gas bubbles due to bloating.
Food Cravings - Eggs, Eggs, Eggs. Hard boiled, scrambled, egg sandwiches, egg salad, deviled, you name it!
Food aversions - Anything gross looking - instant vomit!
Gender - Not sure! I think its a girl....Ryan thinks its a boy.
Labor Signs - Way to early! Although I am having my fair share of lower back pain.
Belly Button - No change
What I miss - Sushi and Margaritas!
What I'm looking forward to – Showing with baby - not bloating, and fitting into maternity clothes! I still have a ways to go...
Weekly Wisdom - Taking things one day at a time, as I still have 5 weeks left in my first trimester! Hoping for the best!
Milestones - Seeing AND hearing Swarley's heartbeat for the first time last week! AMAZING!



Yea Baby Curtis! We are adding your baby to our list of prayers at night with Sean, which also includes his friends Greta and Gabe, Baby Uncle and all the dogs in the world. I will be checking your blog frequently...can't wait to see some baby bump pics when s/he starts bumpin!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm not into this whole blogging thing, but you and Erin have made me a fan! I'm SOOOOO happy for you and Ryry, keep the info flowing!
ReplyDeleteThis is so great!! With you being so far away we can still keep up with pictures and news updates. I am so excited. MomMom
ReplyDelete