Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Is That A Line???

On March 1st 2010, I became suspicous of my missing period and decided to take a pregnancy test. The only problem was that we had been without power for a number of days. I did the whole "pee on a stick" routine, and had to wait for the results by the light of a flashlight! Sure enough...a few minutes later, two lines appeared!

I went for a blood test that morning, and it confirmed that I was pregnant! After work, I presented Ryan with a few "expectant father" books, and he began jumping around the kitchen. Needless to say, we are both excited!

My due date as of now is November 8th! We flew to Maryland and filled in our families over the weekend of March 26th. They are also very excited. Ryan's mom, Alyse, is praying for a grandaughter, as she already has a grandson, and my parents are debating over their grandparent names to be.

We hope you enjoy our baby blog, and plan on giving you at least weekly updates on our 9 month journey!

2 comments: