Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Prego Update - 11 Weeks


How Far Along - 11 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss - Maybe a pound or two...

Maternity Clothes - I don't fit into a single pair of pants...thank goodness maternity pants are so comfy!!

Sleep - Maybe peeing less? I have randomly been super cold the last few nights, even though the temp of our bedroom has not changed. Not sure if that is pregnancy related or not. I can't seem to find pj's that are comfy! Tee-shirts from college are way too tight!

Best Moment of the Week - Making a killing at Motherhood Maternity! Found a bunch of cute shirts on clearance for the Fall...saved a bunch of mula! And of course buying the nursery furnitue!

Movement - Probably at least another 6 weeks before I can feel anything!

Food Cravings - Still eggs, anything salty, chocolate milk

Food aversions - Sweets..not a bad aversion to have! Although I was sad that Amanda's home made banana muffins with peanut butter frosting didn't appeal to me... :-( And La Festa Pizza! Can you believe it??

Gender - Hope to find out sometime in June! Anyone want to make a guess? Or wager? ;)

Labor Signs - Way to early! But its been fun following Kristi's constant Braxton Hicks!

Belly Button - No change

What I miss - Sushi and Margaritas! I actually went out to eat with Ryan at our fav sushi place...and survived watching him pound down a roll or two! And I forgot how much I love Shirley Temples!

What I'm looking forward to – the end of my first trimester...one more week to go!

Milestones - Officially transitioning to maternity clothes

3 comments:

  1. Aversion to sweets, and craving salt salt salt and chocolate milk are very well known pregnancy signs around the Groeber home! I can't get near ice cream the first trimester (i know, you can't picture that), but can't get enough milk. Before I found out about James I actually found myself licking salt off of pretzels at work. that tipped me off :). Its so fun reading about your random symptoms... more to come in the following months! Oh, and in this first post-partum week I keep making mental notes about things to tell you about when baby comes. I'm gathering books and tips to send your way :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also started with salty, Susie! And eggs! I still love eggs. I could have nothing to do with sweets during the first tri. I liked chocolate milk but not chocolate or candy. Yuck. But by the middle of second tri that changed. Now my prediction has to be male- Erin was a fan of the salty, I was a fan of the salty, and you are too. Maybe this means it's a boy swarley???

    Beware of those motherhood maternity clothes. Wash before you wear. I didn't wash a pair of pants I got from them and had a major reaction to the dye in the fabric... and I was wearing a thong. AWESOME. Oh, and air dry EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha Allison that is hilarious!! I definitely just threw my new jeans in the wash...

    ReplyDelete