How Far Along - 10 weeks, give or take a day
Total Weight Gain/Loss - ZERO! I think....I keep being weighed on different scales! Maybe I have gained a pound...
Maternity Clothes - Wearing mostly bella bands or maternity pants. I still have a few pairs of other pants that fit ok. Tops still fitting fine! Although I notice I have to not wear clingy shirts at work these days, since I haven't filled everyone I work with in yet!
Sleep - Still waking up 2-3 times a night for bathroom breaks. My lower back hurts, which makes it hard for me to stay asleep. Not feeling rested in the AM.
Best Moment of the Week - Ultrasound #3! Seeing that Swarley switched positions, the baby's head is were it's tush used to be! Also...my friend Erin is in labor as I type with one of Swarely's future buddies! Best wishes, Groeber Family!
Movement - None
Food Cravings - Still eggs, and chocolate. and peanut butter and fluff sandwiches.
Food aversions - Anything gross looking - instant vomit!
Gender - Hope to find out sometime in June!
Labor Signs - Way to early!
Belly Button - No change
What I miss - Sushi and Margaritas!
What I'm looking forward to – Getting through work without wanting/needing a nap!
Weekly Wisdom - I had been counting week 14 as end of first trimester, but Dr. Turer says 12 is what she counts. I am excited for the next two weeks, and will have a sigh of relief once my second trimester starts!
Milestones - First prenatal appointment with Dr. Turer - seeing Swarley dance like daddy!




No comments:
Post a Comment