Just to remind everyone where we have
come from...here is me at 13 weeks!
At 13 weeks, I look energized and excited to become a mom!
At 32 weeks...I look tired, pale, and puffy :)
Haha, looks like things are moving along right on schedule!
Total Weight Gain/Loss - 22 pounds...although I can't read the scale over my belly anymore!
Carson's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - Squash until 33 weeks...bet you can't wait to hear what fruit is next!
Maternity Clothes - Sweat pants are my best friend! Much to Ryan's dismay...
Sleep - I am having a rough time with the sleeping...I get the best/most sleep between the hours of 7 AM and 9 AM which is not conducive to my work schedule...Ryan and I have also switched tempurature roles....I am now ALWAYS sweltering, as he shivers under the covers!
Best Moment of the Week - Vegging this weekend...we had absolutely no plans or obligations! It was so nice to just take it slow...sleep in...take a bath...and eat :)
Movement - Still constant...still hurting...especially in the ribs. He loves sticking his foot out as far as he possibly can right above my naval, at which point I begin tickling it, and he promptly stops :)
Food Cravings - PASTA!
Gender - Boy oh boy!
Labor Signs - Nothing new, still contracting multiple times a day, but not the real deal!
Belly Button - Out...but not too far out.
What I miss - Staying up past 10 PM :)
What I'm Looking Forward To - Eric and Teri's wedding in Wisconsin! My last plane ride...as I am "grounded" until D-Day after this weekend!
Milestones - Does not being able to see my toes count as a milestone???



I can totally relate to your sleep comment, best sleep for me is between 6-8am and I am always HOT! Poor Josh is freezing!
ReplyDeleteOh my, Labor Day has a new meaning! :-)
ReplyDeleteKing Moose until further notice around November
Will you need a crane, Susie, or will Ryan and the Doc have pumped enough iron to help you around corners and such? Just Curious. Of course not a problem for a Moose, a King, Grampa Moose! Duh!
ReplyDeleteSean and I are sitting here looking at pictures of Su-sie. I tried to show him a few other friends' blogs, but he kept saying "more Su-sie on that [computer]." So, we have been looking at your pictures for quite some time this morning. He likes pointing out su-sie and Ryry in each picture. Now he wants to press the button to submit this comment. Bye!
ReplyDeletehey you're allowed to be pale puffy and tired ... YOU ARE GROWING A HUMAN!!! that is crazy ... HAHA believe it or not I HAVE been waiting to see what the next fruit is ... i thought it was supposed to switch at 32 weeks ... when this is all over i want a flip book of your posing pictures.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the fruit mess up, Steve...apparently 32 weeks still falls under squash...
ReplyDeleteErin, so glad we made such a fun impression on Sean! :) Just wait until he figured out we actually have a BABY for him to love on!