Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Prego Update - 33 Weeks!


How Far Along - 33 weeks! 7 to go!

Total Weight Gain/Loss - 25 pounds...although I am convinced I always weigh more after plane rides due to excess swelling!

Carson's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - Honeydew Melon! (33-36 weeks) Exciting enough for you, Steve? :)

Maternity Clothes - I barely fit into any of my summer capri pants...come on, Fall.....hurry up and get here!

Sleep - I miss the days of going to sleep feeling a little worn out, swollen, and soar...but waking up feeling energized and rejuvenated! Those days are so gone...

Best Moment of the Week - Eric and Teri's wedding in Wisconsin! (See pics below). It was fun to meet up with a lot of our friends from college! I was tickled pink to hear how many of them are following the blog, especially KEENAN! :)

Movement - Ryan and I have just concluded that Carson (after moving around like crazy the last half hour) is in the transverse position, as his head and butt are easily detectable on each of my sides...he was head down before...doesn't he know he is supposed to stay that way?? I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow AM...we'll see where Dr. Turer thinks he is...

Food Cravings - cinnamon toast

Gender - Thank Heaven for little boys :)

Labor Signs - While riding in an elevator in Wisconsin, I am pretty sure I had my first real contraction...in that my stomach got rock hard...and it felt like I was being stabbed with a knife! But it was just one...and never happened again for the remainder of the weekend!

Belly Button - somewhat noticeable in clingy clothing

What I miss - White Zinfandel

What I'm Looking Forward To - My NH baby shower this weekend hosted by my dear friend, Amanda! I am exciting to gather with coworkers, childhood friends, high school friends, new friends, you name it!

Milestones - I officially will be wearing flip flops and slip on shoes at all times unless Ryan is around, as I no longer can reach my feet to tie laces!

2 comments:

  1. HUZZAH!!! I got mentioned!! :)

    It was great to see you both this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out!!!

    thinking of you three!!!

    ReplyDelete