How Far Along: 15 weeks
Baby Size: Baseball
Current Symptoms: Believe it or not, this week
has been low key when it comes to symptoms! Good energy, good appetite,
sleeping well, can't complain!
What's Different: My body's ability to bounce
back! I was stung by a bee over the weekend, and my immune system was not up to
par, and the insect sting turned into a major infection! My entire calf swelled
up and became all black and blue! They said that I was more susceptible to
infection "at my age" since I am pregnant.
Carson Comments: Carson seems a bit confused by
our choice in "Wader" as a nickname for the baby. Whenever we are at
a restaurant and he asks for chocolate milk, we say "we have to wait for
the waiter" to which he replies "but Wader not born yet?" He has
also integrated Wader into his bedtime prayers.
Daddy Updates: Ryan says he is grateful that bee
stings don't effect babies in utero. He wonders how Chomper will do with this
next baby. She was not too fond of Carson when he first came home. She
voluntarily elected to sleep in the basement or with company during the first 6
weeks of Carson's life...but maybe this time she will be more prepared?
Baby Prep: I didn't get to go to my yoga class
this week due to my bee sting infection. This weekend we hope to tackle
assembling the bed frame for Carson's new big boy bed! He has been sleeping on
a twin size mattress on the floor for the past few weeks. Then the crib will be
all set for Wader.
Looking Forward To: Feeling consistent movement!
I definitely am feeling flutters and twinges frequently throughout the week,
but kicks and punches are way more fun! Its also nice to know that baby is
doing well through its movement!




No comments:
Post a Comment