Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Preggo Update - Ryan @ 23 weeks!


How Far Along - 23 weeks! or maybe more judging by the size of my baby bump...

Total Weight Gain/Loss - I gained a total of 35 pounds just tonight...with at least 3-5 lbs of boob weight....and then it all magically dissapeared!

Sandbag Swarley's Fruit (or Vegetable!) Size - Totally a watermelon. Boobs are apples.

Maternity Clothes - I wouldn't let Susie post the picture where my snazzy navy smock was removed...

Sleep - I am getting tons of sleep as usual! Although I learned tonight that it is hard to get out of bed (see pic below).

Best Moment of the Week - Taking the empathy belly off...

Movement - My sandbags did not move at all...but I have felt a few more Swarely kicks!

Food Cravings - Yellow curry noodles from the Thai restaurant down the street from the hospital where we took our first baby class this evening. I just had to stop...there was no denying that craving!

Food Aversions - Vegatables...wait...I never liked those before we were pregnant either!

Gender - BABY BOY SANDBAG!

Labor Signs - Pain free labor! And the baby was out within 30 seconds!

Belly Button - I magically just didn't have one.

What I miss - I didn't miss anything because I wasn't pregnant for very long.

What I'm Looking Forward To - More food cravings!

Milestones - I went through all three trimesters in one night...thats gotta be a record!

Trying to get up from a lying down position...

How adorable! :)

1 comment: