Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Prego Update - 15 Weeks

How Far Along - 15 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss - Still seems like none according to the scale? But my tummy is definitely getting bigger!

Swarley's Fruit Size - A naval orange

Maternity Clothes - Maternity clothes are definitely in full force. Some of my shirts that I thought had too much extra fabric now don't seem so extra...

Sleep - Sleeping ok...trying to decide if its time for the body pillow...

Best Moment of the Week - A high school kid realizing that I was pregnant at Lowe's and and he offered to bring my cart to my car and unload it! This was my first public recognition...

Movement - Random twitches but not sure if they count....

Food Cravings - Sherbert...not ice cream....sherbert.

Food aversions - cake

Gender - Ultrasound is scheduled for June 10th!!!!!

Labor Signs - Gosh, no!

Belly Button - Definitely more stretched...

What I miss - Italian subs

What I'm looking forward to – Feeling the baby move, and finding out the gender.

Milestones - Having my first (but not last!) prenatal massage!! Loved it! Except for that my massage therapist side I must be spending too much time on my feet because my ankles are starting to swell...

1 comment:

  1. Hands down, BEST rainbow sherbet comes from Walmart: lime, orange, lemon. Addictive!

    ReplyDelete