How Far Along - 14 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss - Doc says no gain so far...and I am OK with that!
Swarley's Fruit Size - A lemon!
Maternity Clothes - I am getting frusturated with maternity clothes...we had some lovely weather when I first started wearing them, but now it is cold again...and all of my cold clothes are way too big, as I thought I would be wearing them this fall! And none of my non-maternity shirts cover my maternity pants!!
Sleep - Sleepin' like a baby...pun intended :)
Best Moment of the Week - Hearing Swarley's heart beat with the doppler! Or atleast that was Ryan's best moment...he got so excited, he started exaulting in the docs office...which kind of drowned out the heartbeat...hehe.
Movement - Lots of gas bubbles! I have started really paying attention to them...wishful thinking I suppose :)
Food Cravings - Ryan's chicken curry!
Food aversions - I finally ate some ice cream cake, so maybe my sweets aversion is going away!
Gender - Ultrasound is scheduled for June 10th!!!!!
Labor Signs - Gosh, no!
Belly Button - Feeling a little stretched, but not much. I am starting to feel some "round ligament" pain, which is when my ab ligaments are stretching because Swarley is growing...it hurts!!
What I miss - Italian subs....
What I'm looking forward to – Feeling the baby move, and finding out the gender.
Milestones - Celebrating my "first" Mother's Day! Thanks for all of the happy wishes!





You have a beautiful pregnant lady glow in this picture. Gorgeous baby mama!!!
ReplyDelete