Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Preggo Update - 13 Weeks


How Far Along - 13 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss - Maybe back to a pound or two?


Swarley's Fruit Size - A peach!

Maternity Clothes - I broke out some super cute summer clothing in this 80 degree weather we have been having in New Hampshire!

Sleep - The only thing keeping me up is Ryan's snoring...

Best Moment of the Week - Getting back all normal test results on the Downs Syndrome and Cystic Fibrosis screenings!

Movement - Lots of gas bubbles!

Food Cravings - Olives....and still eggs. Kristen things she might have Aunt related cravings of the same...

Food aversions - Sweets and La Festa Pizza

Gender - Hope to find out sometime in June! Right now most people think its a boy...except for Mellie and I!

Labor Signs - Way to early! But my friend Kristi should go any day now, which is fun/scary as an also pregnant person!

Belly Button - Feeling a little stretched, but not much.

What I miss - Margaritas....but I had a virgin one this weekend, it was lovely!

What I'm looking forward to – Feeling the baby move.

Milestones - I think I popped this week! Would you concur? Its getting harder and harder to deny my rounding belly...

No comments:

Post a Comment