How Far Along: 28 weeks
Baby Size: last week of Child’s Lunch Box!
Current Symptoms: Pelvis pain! Now that we have figured out this separated pelvis
situation, it has been a constant symptom for me, so much that I have gone out
and gotten when of those maternity support bands at my doctor's suggestion….so
sexy! I usually wear it under my clothes, but below is a picture of just how
fabulous it is! I was skeptical of how well it would work, but I do admit it
cuts my discomfort level in half. Not totally gone and by the end of the day I
am ready for it to come off, but still worth it! I also almost fell off another
curb yesterday, confirming this whole “increased chance of legs collapsing”
scenario, so I have been trying to be extra careful when moving around!
What's Different: Once again I must highlight the ups and downs of being pregnant during
different times of the year compared to my first pregnancy. Last year for
Thanksgiving, I had a 4 week old, and was one week off gallbladder surgery.
This time around, I am super psyched that I will be wearing maternity pants to
the big event, and can’t wait to eat as much as I possibly want with no guilt!
Carson Comments: Carson has become somewhat attached to a quilt that his Grammy made him
when he was born, and he uses it as his blanket every night in his big boy bed.
One night while tucking him in, he asked me if he was going to have to share
his Grammy blanket with Wader, or will Wader get his own Grammy blanket? Good
question, Carson! I made sure to pass the inquiry along to Grammy, wink wink ;)
Daddy Updates: Ryan is really looking forward to seeing his family over the holiday and
finally filling them in on Baby Wader’s chosen name. He has been thinking of
all sorts of creative ways to spread the big news…tune in on how it all goes
down!
Baby Prep: I got nothing. Another week of limited baby
prep, just coasting and preparing for the holidays!
Looking Forward To: Thanksgiving and time with
family and friends! I definitely feel like I am in the home stretch now that
the holidays are upon us, and I have officially entered into my 3rd
trimester! I ran into Carson’s pediatrician today and she told me I look HUGE
and asked me to remind her when I was due! Ha, so clinical of her J I told her I still
have a ways to go, and she said for my sake, she hopes I go early…but not too
early! As far as I am concerned…get me through to 2014, and we’ll go from
there!
P.S. Passed my glucose test with flying colors! Doctor said she couldn't have asked for better lab numbers!





No comments:
Post a Comment