Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Fun with Dean in RI!

Ryan and I were invited to his boss's daughter's wedding in Newport, RI a few weekends ago. Our amazing friends, Stephanie and Slade (and their 8 month old baby, Dean!), agreed to travel to RI with us to watch Carson while we were at the wedding. We ended up finding a beach house for the weekend, and all had a blast! Here are some fun shots from Carson and Dean's awesome RI adventure:


 Watching the Red Sox!


French Toast by the Sea!


Stephanie and I didn't even plan
the matching pajama outfits! So cute!


They play so well together!

 
I scored this double stroller for $20 at a yard sale!

We also were excited to meet up with our old friend, Jay Massie, 
who is currently in the Navy, stationed in Newport!

No comments:

Post a Comment