Introducing Carson Michael Curtis, his little brother Crosby Quincy Curtis, and surprise Baby #3! Check back into the blog every so often for fun Carson, Crosby and Baby Girl updates!
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Favorite Summer Shots
Here are some of my favorite summer photos
that didn't make it onto any other posts!
HAHA thanks for the alert about the new posts! I have been slacking checking in and leaving comments!!! I can't believe how fast time goes. You guys look like you're having so much fun!! In pictures of Carson and Ryan next to eachother they have the same spark in their eyes ... so watch out there ;-). Also, Carson looks to be quite the yogi because life really is better in down dog. I think the idea of breaking in 2 of the bunny wunnys ... that way the chances of knowing the difference are fewer, but it does look like you created a disaster HAHAHA. I also love the shout out to your human development class ... listing the milestones. CLASSIC SUSIE! Miss you guys!!!
HAHA thanks for the alert about the new posts! I have been slacking checking in and leaving comments!!! I can't believe how fast time goes. You guys look like you're having so much fun!! In pictures of Carson and Ryan next to eachother they have the same spark in their eyes ... so watch out there ;-). Also, Carson looks to be quite the yogi because life really is better in down dog. I think the idea of breaking in 2 of the bunny wunnys ... that way the chances of knowing the difference are fewer, but it does look like you created a disaster HAHAHA. I also love the shout out to your human development class ... listing the milestones. CLASSIC SUSIE! Miss you guys!!!
ReplyDelete