Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Toys for our New Boy!

Carson is now 2 and a half months old...we can hardly believe it! He is growing more and more everyday, currently weighing in at just under 11 pounds! He is getting very skilled at holding his head up, which meant we were able to introduce some new toys! Both Carson and Chomper found them very exciting...

Bumbo Fun!





Tummy Time!



 
Chomper Loving!




Carson might still be a little small for this...





All of this playing makes our little boy tired!
What's Daddy's excuse? ;)


Hope everyone is having a wonderful 2011 so far!
Carson would love to read some comments!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Susie- Can't wait to see you Monday. I can't believe that he is TWO months.

    Grace is almost 15 months. AGGGGGHHHHH

    She'll want a boyfriend soon. NOOOOOO

    I love your blog, it's on my favorites and I check to see weekly if you have a new post. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete