Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

More Holiday Fun!

While on his trip to Maryland/Delaware, Carson got to spend time with three out of his four great grandmothers! He hopes to meet his fourth great grandmother (Nan Meyer) this summer during his first trip to Higgins Lake!

 "Mom Mom Joe"

 "Gigi"

 "Great Gram"

He also had a blast with Cousin Nick!




He loved smiling at his only living great grandfather!

 "Grape"

Sadly, Carson's other great grandfather, David Moffitt, passed away on Christmas Eve. Thank you for the many condolences our family received, your support was amazing!

 Grampa "Exput" Moffitt
1927 - 2010

Although the two were never able to meet, Carson was blessed to meet lots of Moffitt cousins and aunts and uncles. He loved his super tall cousins, Jack, Bobby, and David! Jack and Bobby are well over 6 feet...and David is on his way! Ryan is hoping Carson will have some recessive Moffitt height genes that will allow him to be a basketball star...

 Cousin Jack

 Jack, Bobby, David

Cousin Bobby

Carson was psyched to meet many of Ryan and Susie's good friends...and even enjoyed a night of bowling...however...I have no pics to post, so if any of you have any pictures from that night, email them to me! :)

 Amanda

 Sully

Over all, we had a very successful and fun first family roadtrip to Maryland over the holidays! Here is some more photographic evidence:

 Grape, Carson, and Mom Mom

 Carson and Mom Mom

 First time meeting Ryan's dad, Pop Pop!

 Not sure how I like this new burping technique, Dad...

 New swing at Grammy's!

 Carson and Mommy...how come I always look tired in pictures? haha....

 Vegging in my boppy

Last but not least...Carson had a fantastic New Years Eve with his Grammy while Mommy and Daddy got to celebrate with friends! (First time sans baby!)

 "Happy New Year!" Carson says!

 2011 is going to be great!

As if Carson actually made it until midnight... :)

1 comment:

  1. I have been horrible about keeping up on the blog posts!!! It looks like you guys had a great time over the holidays! Carson is such a snappy dresser! I'm jealous!! I'm glad you survived the car ride down and back!

    ReplyDelete