Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Carson @ 3 Weeks

Week Three of Carson's life was pretty low key. While I was home resting from my gall bladder surgery, my mom was busy cleaning, doing laundry, changing diapers, making sure I drank enough fluid, and lots lots more! We were lucky to have Grammy here, as Ryan was in Manhattan with his MBA program from Wednesday through Saturday. Although he missed Carson, he had a blast opening the New York Stock Exchange, shadowing at Morgan Stanley, and seeing "In the Heights" on Broadway!

Here are some pictures documenting Carson's 3rd week of life:

 Carson can't wait to see his Grampa Moose at Christmas!

 Doing some serious thinking...

 Resting with Mommy post surgery...we both were wiped!

 Before bath...

 After bath!

 I love him in bright colors!
 Forget baby pastels!

 Lounging!

 Carson thought that maybe if he dressed in his business attire...he could go to NYC with Daddy...maybe next time!



Missing Daddy :(

 Carson is more alert every day!

 But I can only stay awake so long!

Its hard to believe that Carson will be 4 weeks old tomorrow!

We are looking forward to celebrating his first Thanksgiving with the Curtis family who are flying in from Baltimore on Tuesday!



1 comment: