Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

POTTY TIME!

So I am way behind on posts, and need to bring everyone up to speed on what a fun summer we have had...however...this post was not one I could pass up! Tonight before his bath, Carson went pee on the potty for the first time!!

Although I am not sure we are anywhere near ready to start actual potty training, we have started to have him sit on the potty before bath, etc. just to get him used to the concept. Ryan has him obsessed with skimming through a Reader's Digest while passing the time on the pot. Usually after 2 minutes or so, Carson announces that he is all done, hops down and is ready for his bath. Well, tonight, he peed! Involuntarily I am sure, but we still heard that magic tinkle!

Needless to say he was thrilled...we managed to document it! Some pretty cute pics!




More updates coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment