Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Christmas 2011

I am long over due for a Christmas post as it is now February...so I will just give you some fun pics to make you smile!

 At a holiday party...one of my favorite family pics to date!

 Love this sweater...

 Ready for Santa to come to Mom Mom's house!

 But why do we open Santa's present so early?

 Carson with his Curtis Cousins and Grandparents!

 Some serious unwrapping...

 Someone was jealous of one of Cousin Nick's presents...

Curtis Boys!

 Carson on the set of NCIS....j/k! 

 Admiral Mullen let Carson borrow his chair for snack...

 We were very excited to meet up with one of Ryan's best friends, John, whom we had not seen in a long time, as he has been out on deployment with the Navy. Crazy to have all of the kids together! I wonder if John and Ryan dreamed about this in middle school...

 Mullen and Curtis Families Reunite!

 Uncle Ally!

 Grammy is so funny!

 Great Gram thought I was so handsome!

We were also able to spend time with Grampa Moose, Aunt Deedle, Aunt Kristen and Uncle Sam, as well as lots of other loved friends! It was a wonderful holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment