Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby's First Cold :-(


Last week, Carson acquired his first cold :-( He spent all of three days at daycare before the sniffles and coughing began! I guess that means I should backtrack...my maternity leave is over, and I was back to work as of February 1st :-(

The good news is that I have a new job that is much less stressful, and has much better hours, allowing me to spend a decent amount of time quality with Carson! Carson is now in full time daycare...and so far doing great! (minus the sniffles). He loves all of his teachers, and is smiling and laughing every time I pick him up! I have give the daycare a camera to use through out the day, and hope to post some daycare action shots in the near future!

Back to the cold....Carson appeared oblivious to his sniffling, coughing, and sneezing, as he remained his smiley self throughout the entire ordeal...unfortunately, after providing Carson mucho TLC, Mommy and Daddy are now miserably sniffling, coughing, and sneezing...and not so smiley :)



No comments:

Post a Comment